Welcoming international students
It is possible to contact the Welcome Office in one of the following ways:
- Monday: from 9 a.m. to 12 noon by phone,calling the number +39 010 20951525
- Tuesday: from 9 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. , front office in the seats of the “Sportelli Unici” of each school,only on appointment
- Wednesday: from 9 a.m. to 12.00 noon booking a phone call in the time-slot 9 a.m.-12 noon (the student will be contacted by the staff of the office)
- Thursday: from 9 a.m. to 12.00 noon front office without appointment just for the issue of the student card in the seat of Piazza della Nunziata 6
- Friday: from 9 a.m. to 12 noon by phone, calling the number +39 010 20951525
To book an appointment go on this page
You will receive answers to your emails from Monday to Friday during the working time of the staff.
The University of Genoa offers international students a wide range of welcoming activities.
Here you can find all the information you may need about your study experience or your traineeship.
Welcome Office can help you find an accommodation, get the residence permit as well as the Italian fiscal code. The service is free of charge.
For further information visit:
For any further information about the abovementioned topics, please also visit Study in Italy.
The University of Genoa offers international students the opportunity to attend Italian language courses. They vary according to the students’ Italian language knowledge, which is evaluated through entry tests.
The University of Genoa offers international students a pick-up service. The members of the GEG Erasmus Genoa Group will pick you up at the airport or at the station and will bring you to the hostel or to the University campus.
The GEG organises tours, excursions and nights out.
In addition the Office offers support in the welcoming procedure for non-EU researchers.
Further information is available on the dedicated web page.
Piazza della Nunziata, 6
16124 Genova GE
+39 010 209 51525