Ph.D courses are postgraduate degrees with limited access lasting at least three years. They can also grant scholarships.
In some cases, Ph.D programmes allot specific places to non-EU citizens living abroad.
The University of Genoa can also offer Ph.D programmes independently or in a partnership with other Universities.
You may find all information about application requirements, admission procedures and deadlines on the notice of competition. On Annex A you may find the list of the Ph.D courses, places availability, scholarships, dates, types and assessment test.
XXXVI cycle Ph.D. courses
- Notice of public examinations (deadline for application: 29 September 2020 at 12 noon (CET)
- Annex A
XXXVI cycle Ph.D. courses
- Notice of public examinations (deadline for application: 15 June 2020)
- Annex A Schools, courses, places and grants offered, dates, venues, contents of admission tests - updated with D.R. 1985 22 May 2020 and D.R. 2097 3 June 2020 and D.R. 2213 10 june 2020, and D.R. 2253 12 June 2020
- Publication date of the list of candidates who have qualified for the interview (selections based on qualifications/publications and interview)
- 第35期博士研究课程入学竞赛公告 - Notice of public examinations chinese version
Candidates successfully positioned in the final list for a place shall check the remaining places according to the publications on the website and proceed with the enrolment as indicated (see art. 8 of the Public Call)
- Updated final lists
- Guide for the enrollment confirmation to the PhD courses
- Confirm your enrolment to the PhD courses: available from August, 31st 2020
INFORMATION FOR NON EU STUDENTS To apply for an entry visa for study purposes, you must pre-enrol online via the Universitaly portal [link a https://www.universitaly.it/]
The pre-enrolment application will be verified by the University of Genova and forwarded to the Embassy / Consulate you have specified.
- Scholarship increase for Ph.D students studying abroad
- Cotutelle agreement
- Application for the final exam
- Info for recent graduates
- How to obtain a certificate
- Certificates request
- Embargo period request
- Application form for suspension of Ph.D course
- Referral to the following cycle
- Forfeit of Ph.D grant
- Withdrawal from Ph.D course
- Self Certification of the Degree Awarded
Previous Ph.D Cycles
Regulations listed in Disciplina area della didattica and set by the University of Genoa for Ph.D students:
MIUR Regulations concerning the setting up of new Ph.D courses:
- Regulations concerning the designation of Ph.D sites and courses as well as the requirements deemed necessary for the setting up of Ph.D courses by accredited bodies
- Settore dottorato di ricerca (PhD office)
- Piazza della Nunziata, 6
16124 Genova GE
- +39 010 209 5795
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday e Friday 9 am – 12 am
Tuesday 9 am – 11 am and 2:30 pm – 4 pm