The Call for proposals for the third edition of the Festival del Mare, which will be held in Genoa from 7-8-9 May 2020, is now open.
The proposals may have the following guidelines (with possible crossovers):
- Conferences, dialogues and meetings
- Exhibitions: educational, scientific, artistic and interactive exhibitions and individual installations
- Workshops: initiatives in which visitors are the protagonists of experiments and activities
- Shows: theatrical and musical performances, dances, film screenings...
Proposals will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- relevance to the object of the Festival (the sea)
- economic impact and cost/benefit ratio
- interest in the subject and the scientific or artistic content proposed
- operational feasibility
30/11/2019 - Deadline for submission of proposals
20/12/2019 - Deadline for the selection of proposals
24/1/2020 - Deadline by which the results will be communicated to all applicants
Attached is the participation form to be filled in and sent to: email@example.com