The University of Genoa and the Municipality of Assisi have signed an agreement by which they undertake to work synergistically on
- climate change mitigation;
- sustainability, Life Cycle Assessment and Carbon Footprint;
- energy systems;
- renewable energies and energy efficiency;
- financial systems for sustainability
- sustainable enhancement of cultural heritage and tourism;
Assisi, a world heritage site, is the world capital of ecology, the place from which Pope Francis chose to launch the Economy of Francis, a worldwide initiative aimed at young people to change the economy, bringing people and the environment back to the centre of the development model.
Find out more at the useful ink.