Pre-registration for open access degree courses for the academic year 2021/22 is now open!
Pre-registration is also open for the following courses with fixed number of students for which the relative announcements are available:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology (single cycle)
- Naval and Nautical Design (Master's degree)
- Pharmacy (single cycle)
- Maritime science and technology (degree)
- Architectural sciences (bachelor)
- Education and training sciences (bachelor)
- Psychological sciences and techniques (bachelor)
ATTENTION: for some courses with a fixed number of students, the enrolment and test deadlines are brought forward to JULY, unlike other years.
READ CAREFULLY THE RELATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
On welcome.unige.it, at the first useful link, you will find simple instructions for enrolling, paying fees, taking advantage of benefits and much more.
At the second useful link you will find the procedures for pre-registration and online confirmation of courses with programmed number of students and open access.
At the third useful link you will find the announcements of the courses with programmed number of students.