Covid-19: UniGe arrangements
The requirement to properly wear a mask for respiratory protection (surgical mask or higher) in all enclosed rooms of the University is extended until June 15, 2022. The instruction is to be considered valid for all university staff, students, visitors and external suppliers.
In addition to the use of the aforementioned personal protective equipment, the following measures for the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection should also be recalled and continued at the University:
- comply with the ban on entering university spaces in the presence of fever (over 37.5°) or other symptoms of acute flu-like respiratory infection or other symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- for confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2, comply with the measure of fiduciary home isolation
- maintain an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter
- ensure adequate air changes in the rooms
- sanitize hands frequently (but always upon entry) by rubbing them with alcohol solution or washing them with soap and water
- cover mouth and nose with disposable handkerchief (otherwise use elbow crease), in case of sneezing or coughing.
Also, please note that as of May 1, 2022, there is no longer a requirement to possess and display the COVID-19 basic green certification (so-called basic green pass) for access to workplaces; therefore, as of that date, the display of the valid basic green pass is no longer required and no inspections are conducted.