On Friday, March 5, 2021, from 2 to 5 pm, join the UniGe workshop for Professors "Services for the inclusion of students with disabilities and with Dsa of the University of Genoa".
The event will take place online on the Microsoft Teams platform and aims to:
- describe the characteristics of some disorders or difficulties of our students
- provide an in-depth knowledge of the services activated by the Sector for the inclusion of students with disabilities and DSA
- trigger a debate on how to reconcile the right to study with the disciplines and courses's educational needs
The afternoon will be divided into three parts:
- presentation of the main services and data on enrolled students
- debate on the students' questions
- analysis of paradigmatic situations
The workshop is dedicated to 25 participants and will be held by Prof. Mirella Zanobini, Delegate of the Rector for university integration of students with disabilities and specific learning disorders (DSA), and Dr. Marina Perelli, Head of Sector of the Support Services for Disabilities and Students with DSA at the University of Genoa.
To book the workshop, please visit the useful link.
To find out more please write to email@example.com