Shipping 4.0 is an opportunity for discussion between the scientific world, industry and policy makers with the participation of UniGe professors, industry representatives, service companies, shipowners, port authorities, innovative start-ups, investors, shippers and shipping agents.
The conference is divided into 8 round tables on the following topics
- logistics and the environment
- shipowners and investments
- AI and Blockchain
- the new cities of the post-covid economy, between revitalization and digital and green transition
- the evolution of shipbuilding 4.0
- ports and catastrophic weather events
- 5G and infrastructure - what are the benefits?
Thursday 11 and Friday 12 February 2021
The speakers will be live streaming from the Genova Blue District - Magazzini dell'Abbondanza, Genoa
To learn more and to know the full program and how to follow the event visit the useful link.