This is the third appointment of #CRESCOINAZIENDA, a series of webinars with which Wärtsilä Italia aims to make known the thesis and research work developed within it, but also to share the experience lived in the various departments where young people have found a place.
16 December 2020 - 3:00 pm, online
In the naval sector, the push towards the adoption of technologies that reduce environmental impact requires the implementation of increasingly complex and costly solutions. In this context, the creation of a simulation environment and digital replication allows to investigate the integration and interaction of different on-board systems and components considering real operational profiles. This webinair shows the results obtained by applying the system simulation to an LNG ship. The flexibility and versatility of the approach used allowed to analyze different aspects related to the operational strategy, both in terms of consumption optimization and system reliability.
We will discuss this with:
- Fabio Lavagetto, Pro-rector of technology transfer and relationship with companies - University of Genoa
- Loredana Magistri, Full Professor of Energy Systems and Innovative Energy Systems - University of Genoa
- Irene Gallici, System Reliability Manager, R&D and Engineering, Power Supply - Wärtsilä Italy
- Andrea Greco, System Reliability Expert, R&D and Engineering, Power Supply - Wärtsilä Italy
- Roberto Varbaro - Mott MacDonald
To participate in the webinar you need to register for the useful link.