From Monday 25 May 2020, the University Library of Genoa will reopen to the public in a gradual manner.
In addition to remote services, the Library Hall provides the services of:
- reception of users and related information
- BUG card issue
- request return of books in Local Loan and with other Libraries
- bibliographical information
- distance services: from Monday to Friday from 7.40 am to 4 pm
- user access: Monday to Friday from 7.40 am to 2.30 pm
N.B. Services to the public are restricted and it is not possible to access the reading room.