AMAS offers four seminars on Managerial Innovation in Healthcare with CME credits for the academic year 2021/2022:
- March 10, 2022 h.14-19: The NRP: opportunities and critical issues
- April 6, 2022 h.14-19: Solutions and perspectives of digital technology for Healthcare. A 5-year vision for Healthcare
- May 19, 2022 h.14-19: From Ambulance to Emergency Room. Quantitative models for the management of the emergency/urgent patient
- June 1, 2022 h.14-19: Challenges for European Healthcare Systems in the Syndemic Society.
VENUE: Castle Boccanegra- IRCCS Policlinico San Martino
ECM: the seminars provide for the acquisition of CME credits
- Accredited health professions: all
- Accredited participants: 100
- Credits awarded for each event: 5
- Obligations: attendance of 90% of the hours of each event
DURATION: 5 hours each seminar
APPLICATIONS: fill out the online form, selecting the seminar of interest.
Applications are accepted in order of arrival, until 100 places are reached.