iMath: an Intelligent System to Learn Mathematics
iMath: an Intelligent System to Learn Mathematics is a project funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+, KA2 - Cooperation Partnerships in Higher Education program that aims at applying an AI-driven tool to support higher education students in improving their performances in mathematics subjects.
The University of Genoa is a partner of iMath together with
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- University of Peloponnese (Greece)
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragança (Portugal)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- University of Malaga (Spain)
More information on the project website, at the useful link.
This is an automatic translation