The Master, at fourth edition, is promoted by the Department of Computer Science, Biomechanics, Robotics and Systems Engineering DIBRIS. The Master is supported by the Cybersecurity National Lab CINI and is carried out in collaboration with the Competence Center for Security and Optimization of Strategic Infrastructures START 4.0.
A complete training to become experts in the design and management of ICT-based systems and Cybersecurity , with two different specializations:
- Cyber Defence of IT/OT System
- GRC for Critical Infrastructure Protection and the Enterprise
The Master is the result of a long-standing collaboration with the main companies in the sector, which intervene in the teaching process to complete the university lectures and offer internships at the end of the classroom phase. This strong interaction has always resulted in a very high placement rate, up to 100% of students being hired before the end of the Master.
Students or professionals who do not have the qualification to enter the Master's programme can enrol in individual modules or the Postgraduate Course.
- For the unemployed 4000 euro discount.
- For civil servants 5 INPS scholarships covering the total enrolment fee.
- Companies can enroll their employees by taking advantage of tax benefits training 4.0
Registration is open until 12 noon on 11June 2021.