You can apply if you are enrolled in an UniGe:
- bachelor course
- master course
- master course (5/6 years)
- PhD course
KA 107 is a specific action of the Erasmus+ program that promotes mobility between Europe and non-European countries, the Partner Countries.
It can be mobility for study (from 3 to 12 months) and for traineeship (from 2 to 12 months) both.
Every year UniGe publishes an Application call for KA 107 student mobility.
Reading the call, you will find information about:
- the destination university
- the type of mobility
- the course of study/doctorate you are interested in
- merit requirements
- the necessary language skills
KA 107 ICM allows you:
- to connect with an excellent academic reality in a new, innovative, and dynamic European project
- the full accreditation of CFU obtained by taking exams at the partner university
Please, consult the Application call by choosing your course.