UniGe offers its new freshmen free telematics CityPass AMT subscription.
Recipients of the facility are female students regularly enrolled at the University of Genoa, a.y. 2023/24, for the first time and for the first year (at the first "contact" with UniGe) in a course of:
- Three-year degree
- Master's and single-cycle master's degree
- Specialization School (enrollment a.y. 2022/2023 only for the Medical Area)
What you need to do:
- go to the UniGe Online Services website, in the Utilities section, and reserve your AMT subscription; be sure to indicate the effective date, your choice
- after booking, you will receive your subscription number from AMT .
- use the AMT app to download your subscription, entering the number you received
If you are not a UniGe freshman but re still Under 26, the annual CityPass AMT subscription is at the discounted price of €255.
With CityPass AMT you will be able to make an unlimited number of trips, for 365 days from the first day of validity, on all AMT urban network vehicles (buses, subway, elevators, funiculars and Navebus) as well as on the Trenitalia urban rail network (in the sections between the stations of Nervi - Voltri - Vesima - Pontedecimo - Acquasanta).