The modern tennis training is based on three phasis, technique, physics and mental preparation.The course will focus mainly on the physics preparation.
In this course the teacher gives lessons of theory and technique of the sport activity through frontal lessons and technical experience on the tennis courts.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Knowledge of managing, organizing and programming the physical activity specifically for children, kids and adults which play tennis
- Theory, technique and tactics of the forehand
- Theory, technique and tactics of the backhand
- Theory, technique and tactics of the serve
- Theory, technique and tactics of the vollee
- The conditional coordinative capacities specific for tennis
- The reactivity
- The aim
Limardo F., “Preparazione fisica del giovane tennista”, Liberodiscrivere editore, Genova, 2016.
Ricevimento: Available for skype sessions every day in time to be agreed or by email. skype: federica.limardo email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FILIPPO TASSARA (President)
CLAUDIO GIOVANNI SCOTTON (President)
FEDERICA LIMARDO (President)
I SEMESTER FROM OCTOBER 2018
Written + oral test or Written test
Multiple choice test