Last update 01/07/2020 20:02
4 credits during the 1st year of 9288 DIETETIC STUDIES (L/SNT3) GENOVA
GENOVA (DIETETIC STUDIES)
Prerequisites (for future units)
This unit is a prerequisite for:
- DIETETIC STUDIES 9288 (coorte 2020/2021)
- ARTIFICIAL NUTRITION 66520
- PRINCIPLES OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND FORENSIC MEDICINE 65554
- PROFESSIONAL ETHICS, PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND NUTRITIONAL EDUCATION 66537
- METHODS OF APPLIED RESEARCH FOR NUTRITION 66489
- NUTRITION IN THE CRITICAL AND SURGICAL PATIENT 104613
- NUTRITION AND PSYCHOLOGY 66525
- PRACTICAL-CLINICAL INTERNSHIP - 3RD YEAR 66464
This unit is composed by:
More information regarding this unit may be available in Italian
AIMS AND CONTENT
Gain knowledge on the procedures employed for a correct manipulation and preparation of aliments.
Gain deep knowledge on the applicable laws and legislation and procedures about food and aliments hygiene and manipulation.
Have notion on the principals food transmissible diseases and on their prevention.
Have notion on the preparation and collective distribution of food and on the related services.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
CONSUELO BORGARELLI (President)
FRANCESCA BRUZZONE (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.