The course of Hygiene aims to analyze the areas and intervention methodologies both to individual and collective health determinants.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The course has the following learning outcome: learning specific knowledge and competences in the field of the applied hygiene.
- Notification, quarantine measures, diagnostic investigation;
- Methodologies for planning and implementation of health education;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of health education;
- Uni and bi-directional communication of information and educational health messages;
- Biological , physical and chemical risk factors in confined spaces;
- Identification and assessment of exposure and risk at the workplace to biological, physical and chemical factors.
Cesare Meloni - Igiene per le lauree delle professioni sanitarie - Casa editrice Ambrosiana
Ricevimento: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
The lessons will start in the the first semester from October 2016.
The written test is made up of quiz to multiple answer.