GENERAL AND APPLIED PUBLIC HEALTH
The course of Hygiene aims to analyze the areas and intervention methodologies both to individual and collective health determinants.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The course has the following learning outcome: learning specific knowledge and competences in the field of the applied hygiene.
- Immunization schedules;
- Epidemiology and prevention of flu;
- Epidemiology and prevention of pneumococcal disease and bacterial invasive Illnesses;
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B;
- HPV vaccine and Zooster vaccine;
- Hexavalent vaccine and surveillance;
- Disinfection and sterilization; - Chronic and degenerative Diseases; - Vaginal disease; - Healthcare-associated Infections; - Hand hygiene.
Cesare Meloni - Igiene per le lauree delle professioni sanitarie - Casa editrice Ambrosiana
Ricevimento: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
LAURA FORNONI (President)
The lessons will start in the first semester from October/November 2016.
The written test is made up of quiz to multiple answer.