EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE DISABILITIES
This workshop will present a number of educational and assistive technologies, examining how these tools can be used in practice. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in hands-on activities that give them a tangible sense of the potential these technologies offer for inclusive education.
It will provide 16 hours of laboratory work . Every business will face a different theme through practical experiences .
The topics will be :
- Assistive technologies
- The functions of "Accessibility " of the operating systems ( desktop version and mobile )
- Online services to support a teaching -oriented integration
- Customize your digital asset depending on the user needs to be able to facilitate learning
- Aids for Augmentative and Alternative Communication ( AAC )
- The tools to create talking books and ebooks accessible
- Compensatory tools for DSA
Materials provided by the teacher
Ricevimento: By appointment , contact the teacher via email: email@example.com or by telephone : 0106475343
LUCIA FERLINO (President)
FLAVIO MANGANELLO (President Substitute)
ARMANDA MAGIONCALDA (President Substitute)
ANNA BORMIDA (President Substitute)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
It is not provided for an examination , it is a laboratory
Will be evaluated exercises related to each workshop activities planned