PLANNING IN THE EUROPEAN FRAMERWORK
The course, taught in English, aims to introduce the activities necessary for the preparation, drafting and presentation of European projects.
This course aims to provide the necessary analytical tools to: - understand the methodologies and the techniques of EU planning; - elaborate the ability to participate, understand and manage European funding calls; - understand the fundamental know-how to access funding programs at the European level.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The course aims to introduce both the research and the preparation of application forms to respond to European calls, and the phases in which a European project is developed. Each phase must respond to and be subject to precise rules and must first of all be capable of responding effectively to calls, which the European institutions publish in the various sectors of Community interest.
The course aims above all to provide skills with a technical content aimed at generating the project idea and at the first assessment of consistency with the call for proposals. Attention will also be paid to skills:
- of project management for the coordination of activities, objectives, and results expected from the project;
- basic accounting and finance, useful for budgeting and administrative management;
- of management, communication, and networking.
Knowledge of English.
Lectures and training.
- The European Union: fundamental principles and evolution (outlines)
- EU founding Programmes: subdivision
- European Structural Funds and directly managed programmess: main pecuiarities
- EU founding Programmes 2014-2020 and introduction to EU founding Programmes 2021-2027 (if available)
- Access to European Programmes: criteria and methods
- The life cycle of the European project: the design phases from the identification to the development of the proposal
- Realization and reporting of the project (outlines)
Ricevimento: Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LARA PICCARDO (President)
MARIA ELEONORA GUASCONI
Lectures and training.
17 September 2019.
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
The written exam (in English), lasting three hours, will consist in the preparation of a draft application form.
The achievement of the learning outcomes is verified through the preparation of a draft application form, in order to test the basic skills.