HUMAN- COMPUTER INTERAC. & PERVASIVE ELECTR. MOD.A
The course covers the main issues related to Human-Computer Interaction. In particular, the course provides the theoretical principles, models and methodologies for the implementation of interactive systems based on computer and customized to the needs of the users. Moreover, the execution of monographic projects makes it possible to acquire operational skills for the design and implementation of interactive systems for data input/acquisitiona, learning, communication.
Man-machine interaction. Theoretical principles, models and methodologies. Design, implementation and evaluation of interactive systems for data input/acquisition, learning, communication.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Acquisition of basic methods and tools to be able to analyze and implement systems based on human-machine interaction.
Acquisition of specific technical contents
- Human-machine interaction.
- Peripherals and interfaces for interaction.
- Models for interaction and design criteria.
- Evaluation and validation techniques. E-inclusion and universal design.
- Operational skills for the design and implementation of interactive systems by monographic projects.
- Understanding of the operating principles of systems with man-machine interaction.
- Acquisition of basic methods and tools for the realization of systems with man-machine interaction.
- Carrying out of study and realization of a system with man-machine interaction.
Lessons; Monographic projects
- Man-machine interaction.
- Peripherals and interfaces for the interaction.
- Interaction models and design criteria.
- Techniques of evaluation and validation. e-inclusion and universal design.
- Monographic projects with design and implementation of interactive systems.
- Slides and course material in electronic format on the AulaWeb site.
Alan Dix et al., Human-Computer Interaction.
- http://hcicourse.com/ Alan Dix, online free course on Human-Computer Interaction.
- Jeff Raskin, The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems
(trad. it: Interfacce a misura d'uomo).
- Donald A. Norman, The design of everyday things (trad it: La caffettiera del masochista).
Ricevimento: Reception at the end of the lessons or by appointment. In addition to this method students can use the Forum of teaching discussions of the module AulaWeb of the course to ask for explanations and clarifications, both on the theoretical topics of the course and on the performance of exercises seen in class or performed personally by the student.
LUCIO MARCENARO (President)
FRANCESCO CURATELLI (President)
Lessons; Monographic projects
As in the Calendar of the 1st semester lessons on the site of the Polytechnic School.
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
The exam includes a written test and the execution of a monographic project on the design and development of interactive systems for the introduction / acquisition of data, learning, or communication. Alternatively, only attending students can replace the written test with a continuous and detailed assessment during the lesons of the level of knowledge acquired.
The exam assesses the acquisition of the concepts contained in the course, the ability to apply these concepts to the design, implementation and evaluation of an interactive system for data input/acquisition, learning, communication. The exam is not passed when the theoretical and practical training objectives have not been achieved; in this case the student is invited to deepen the study and to use further explanation by the teacher concerning the theoretical or practical contents of the course.
|16/09/2020||14:00||GENOVA||Scritto + Orale||Prova scritta (in modalità telematica) Il Calendario delle prove orali (in modalità telematica) verrà comunicato dopo la prova scritta|