PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
The course aims to develop competences about the health management with attention to the planning and the organization of the Services of Prevention of the National Health System.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The course has the following objectives:
- Providing knowledges about the the different Health system models;
- Providing knowledges about the evolution of the National Health System, the actual organization and the public health legislation;
- Providing knowledges about the structural, organizational and managerial aspects of the health activities (at the hospital, territorial and preventive level);
- Providing knowledges about the organization of the health authority with attention to the new organizational models;
- Providing knowledges about the financing systems provided at the national and regional level and subsequently and about financial resources employed in the health planning;
- Providing knowledges about the main structural and technological resources and the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) sistem.
- Different health care models;
- Evolution of the legal and health-organizational Health;
- Organizational levels in Health: organization of the health care system and the health services;
- Essential Assistance Levels;
- New organizational models;
- The Local Health Authority and the Hospital (classification, competences, organization, regional structure, requirements and responsibilities);
- Financing systems;
- Organogram of Local Health Autority.
- The Disease Management Team (DMT);
- Main resources in public health.
"Manuale di programmazione e organizzazione sanitaria", di Gianfranco Damiani e Walter Ricciardi. Idelson-Gnocchi Editore.
Ricevimento: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
ANNAMARIA BAGNASCO (President)
ROBERTA CENTANARO (President)
The lessons will start in the first semester.
The examination test is formed by choice closed questions