NURSING SCIENCES AND NEUROPSYCHIATRIC AND REHABILITATION TECHNIQUES - PSYCHOMOTOR METHODOLOGIES
The course includes 2 credit points corresponding to 20 hours of frontal teaching. 10 hours with the instructor dott.L.Boeri and 10 hours with Dr. R.Barbieri. The course allows students to acquire the skills to evaluate and set up a psychomotor treatment.
To know the main psychiatric diseases of the developmental age in particular in relation to the neuro-psychomotor and relational development of the subjects in the developmental age. To know the principles of psychiatric rehabilitation and the main rehabilitation techniques for psychiatric diseases, especially in view of a possible collaboration with the multi-professional team and for the integration of the treatment. To learn the techniques of psychomotor evaluation and treatment in order to observe and then conduct the body's expressiveness of the child, use specific techniques for age groups and individual stages of development, implement procedures for assessing the interaction between affective, cognitive and motor functions. Plan and perform the rehabilitation intervention according to the project, identifying the methods and times of application. To be able to evaluate the responses to the rehabilitative intervention by recording the modifications during and at the end of the same by using suitable tools and methodologies to evaluate and review the quality of the neuropsychomotor intervention. Provide knowledge in relation to the conduct, also in collaboration with other health figures, on prevention, treatment and rehabilitation interventions in the areas of neuromotricity. To provide knowledge in reference to the autonomous practices of therapeutic activities for the functional rehabilitation of motor, psychomotor and cognitive disabilities using the different types of the main therapies.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
• provide the tools to evaluate and set up a psychomotor treatment for children with adhd
• provide principles of motor hygiene
• Acquire awareness of the presence of a communication and / or participation problem
• Know strategies to change the environment and encourage participation and communication
• Be aware of the existence of specific tools for an early communication intervention
At the end of the course the student will be able to evaluate and set up a psychomotor enabling treatment aimed at the child with adhd and to know the principles of motor hygiene.
lectures with slide support
• psychomotor approach to the child with adhd
• principles of motor hygiene
• History of Augmentative Alternative Communication: origins, evolution over time
• Overview of the main features of the symbols
• Overview of the main symbol systems (PCS, Widgit, BLISS)
• Characteristics of an initial CAA intervention (passport, activity strip, ...)
Igiene Motoria nell'età evolutiva - Michele Bottos, Piccin Editore
- La comunicazione aumentativa alternativa tra pensiero e parola – M.L.Gava Franco Angeli editore
- Comunicazione aumentativa totale – Linda J. Burkhart Omega edizioni
- Costruire libri e storie con la CAA – M. A. Costantino Ed. Erickson
- Storie con la CAA 1-2-3 - Autori vari Ed. Erickson
- Social Network – S. Blackstone M. Hunt Berg Omega Edizioni
- Mirenda P., Iacono T., William R. (1990), “Communication Options for Persons with Severe and Profund Disabilities: State of the Art and Future Directions”, Journal of the Association for persons with severe handicaps 15, 3-21
Ricevimento: students receive during the first lesson the contact details of the teacher who can be contacted by phone or email
EUGENIA DUFOUR (President)
GLORIA SODINI (President)
EDVIGE MARIA VENESELLI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
lectures with slide support
March and April
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
The oral examination is evaluated through a general question, the ability to exhibit and communication skills, and with a more specific question the ability to reason and the ability to apply knowledge through the solution of a problem.