4 credits during the 1st year of 9291 Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion techniques (L/SNT3) GENOVA
GENOVA (Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion techniques)
Prerequisites (for future units)
This unit is a prerequisite for:
- Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion techniques 9291 (coorte 2019/2020)
- TECHNIQUES IN CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOPATHOLOGY III 68466
- PRACTICAL-CLINICAL INTERNSHIP - 3RD YEAR 70722
- PRINCIPLES OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND FORENSIC MEDICINE 65554
- TECHNIQUES IN CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOPATHOLOGY IV 84117
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE III 84049
This unit is composed by:
More information regarding this unit may be available in Italian
AIMS AND CONTENT
To gain knowledge and competence in relation to the principal medical emergencies, their physiopathology, their treatments, with a particular emphasis on techniques of cardiorespiratory resuscitation.
To gain knowledge on the welcoming of patient, on how to perform lab tests and the collection of biologic material; to become familiar with basic medical and surgical devices use to treat and monitor patients; to identify the primary needs of the patient in relation to his/her disease.
To know the protocols for emergency procedures.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
ROBERTO PONTREMOLI (President)