4 credits during the 1st year of 9288 DIETETIC STUDIES (L/SNT3) GENOVA
GENOVA (DIETETIC STUDIES)
Prerequisites (for future units)
This unit is a prerequisite for:
- DIETETIC STUDIES 9288 (coorte 2019/2020)
- PRINCIPLES OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND FORENSIC MEDICINE 65554
- ARTIFICIAL NUTRITION 66520
- PROFESSIONAL ETHICS, PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND NUTRITIONAL EDUCATION 66537
- NUTRITION AND PSYCHOLOGY 66525
- NUTRITION IN CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS 66512
- PRACTICAL-CLINICAL INTERNSHIP - 3RD YEAR 66464
This unit is composed by:
More information regarding this unit may be available in Italian
AIMS AND CONTENT
Gain knowledge on the procedures employed for a correct manipulation and preparation of aliments.
Gain deep knowledge on the applicable laws and legislation and procedures about food and aliments hygiene and manipulation.
Have notion on the principals food transmissible diseases and on their prevention.
Have notion on the preparation and collective distribution of food and on the related services.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
LAURA STICCHI (President)