3 credits during the nd year of 8697 Business Administration (L-18) GENOVA
3 credits during the nd year of 8699 Economics (L-33) GENOVA
The study tour is an exchange project when our students can make a study trip to the University of Augsburg for about 8 days, when German students would come and do likewise at our university. This would be a guided work group, in which the students of both countries would interact actively.
Preparation: meeting with the visiting German students in the second half of September 2018 and starting the agreed activities via AulaWeb.
1) working on various projects with the host group in collaboration with AulaWeb (after the German group has visited Genova and before the return visit to Augsburg)
2) attending German courses, on an intensive level in the L2 country with the tutor Cramer (24 hours in total in Augsburg). The host faculty will provide only available facilities (room, library...);
3) attending courses at the University of Augsburg, either in the host language or in English, in order to learn about a different European education system;
4) visiting local industries
5) doing a final written and oral exam at the end of the stay, with the possibility of obtaining up to 3 credit points
Aimed at: all students of the three year degree courses and post-graduate courses have the right to apply; minimum requirement not less than 23 average marks in exams.
Lessons in Augsburg
Ricevimento: Consulting hours for the whole academic year 2018-2019 in Economia/Tabarca, by appointment only; email@example.com.
CHRISTINA GREEVE (President)
Lessons in Augsburg
One week in the second semster 2019 (probably directly after Eastern)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
Written and oral exam including questions related to the program.
Assessment is based on the following:
- Understanding questions
- Knowledge of content, overall and in detail
- Clarity and paraphrasing skills
- Specialist knowledge
- Grammar and syntax skills and pronunciation
Compulsory in Augsburg