ENGLISH AND COMPUTER SCIENCE FOR SPORTS
The course aims to give fundamentals to use information technologies.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The aim of the course is to illustrate the following topics:
- representation of information
- basic hardware and software components of a computer
- fundamentals of computer networks
- software licenses
- literature search
- Web and Web 2.0
basic information for presentations
The course will cover the following topics:
- Information representation
- Hardware and software computer architecture
- Basics of networks and image coding
- Internet: web, mail, social networks, and related topics
Tool for producing and sharing professional presentation
Informatica di base. Mauro Mezzini. Apogeo Education; I edizione (11 novembre 2016)
Ricevimento: Upon appointment to be set up by email email@example.com.
Ricevimento: Office hours: Monday 11.00-13.00; Friday 10.00-12.00
ANDREA TACCHINO (President)
JAMES LOGAN REYNOLDS (President)
I SEMESTER 2016-2017
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
The students will be evaluated with a written examination.
The students will be evaluated to demonstrate that they have understood:
- the way in which information can be represented and stored in a computer;
- the key characteristics of hardware, software, computer networks and image coding;
how to use the most important functions of internet and software to create presentation