The course aims to give fundamentals to use information technologies.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The aim of the course is to illustrate the following topics:
- representation of information
- basic hardware and software components of a computer
- fundamentals of computer networks
- image coding
basic information to create and use worksheet and presentations
The course will cover the following topics:
- Information representation
- Hardware and software computer architecture
- Basics of networks and image coding
- Tool for producing worksheet and professional presentation
Informatica di base. Mauro Mezzini. Apogeo Education; I edizione (11 novembre 2016)
Ricevimento: Upon appointment to be set up by email email@example.com.
ANDREA TACCHINO (President)
I SEMESTER 2018-2019
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
The students will be evaluated with a written examination
The students will be evaluated to demonstrate that they have understood:
- the way in which information can be represented and stored in a computer;
- the key characteristics of hardware, software, computer networks and image coding;
- how to use the most important functions of internet and how to create worksheet and presentation