The course of Hygiene aims to analyze the areas and intervention methodologies both to individual and collective health determinants.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The course has the following learning outcome: learning specific knowledge and competences in the field of the applied hygiene.
- Notification, quarantine measures, diagnostic investigation;
- Methodologies for planning and implementation of health education;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of health education;
- Uni and bi-directional communication of information and educational health messages;
- Biological , physical and chemical risk factors in confined spaces;
- Identification and assessment of exposure and risk at the workplace to biological, physical and chemical factors.
Cesare Meloni - Igiene per le lauree delle professioni sanitarie - Casa editrice Ambrosiana
Ricevimento: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
MARTA AMISANO (President)
MONICA BENUSSI (President)
IRMA LILIANA RAVERA
The lessons will start in the the first semester from October 2016.
The written test is made up of quiz to multiple answer.