- Geometry of constrained systems. Positional and kinetic constraints; holonomic systems. Configuration space-time, velocity space. Constitutive characterization of reactive forces- Ideal constraints.
- Lagrange equations. Formal construction, determinism: well-posedness of the Cauchy problem. Potential theory. First integrals. Relative mechanics, apparent forces. Applications.
- Equilibrium of holonomic systems. Equilibrium equations; stability, pseudo-stability. Small oscillations. Applications to floating rigid bodies.
- Floating rigid bodies dynamics. Tait-Bryan angles; Kirchhoff equations. Hydrodynamic effects on a rigid body immersed in a non-viscous fluid. Added mass.
- Teacher’s lecture notes;
- Goldstein H., Pool C., Safko J. "Meccanica Classica". Zanichelli (2005)
- Lewandowski E.M. “The dynamics of marine craft”
- Newman J.N. ”Marine hydrodynamics”
Ricevimento: by appointment, contacting the teacher at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
STEFANO VIGNOLO (President)
ENRICO MASSA (President)
PATRIZIA BAGNERINI (President)
ANGELO ALESSANDRI (President)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.