- CHEMOMETRICS AND QUALITY CONTROL
- BIOTECH DRUGS
- PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY OF THE DRUGS OF ABUSE
- CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY
- EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN
- EXPERIMENTAL NEUROPHARMACOLOGY
- FIRST AID
- VETERINARY DRUGS AND TREATMENTS
- RATIONAL DRUG DESIGN
- ELECTROPHISIOLOGY AND ADVANCED MICROSCOPY TECHNIQUES IN NEURONS IN COLTURE
- CELLULAR AND GENE THERAPY
Ricevimento: The reception of the students is agreed from time to time, according to the needs and deadlines, by e-mail to the following address: Cinzia.Domenicotti@unige.it General Pathology Section - DIMES via LB Alberti 2- Genoa tel +39 010 3538830
Ricevimento: From Monday to Friday, by appointment (via e-mail or telephone).
Ricevimento: By making a date with the teacher via telephone ( 0103532093) or e-mail: email@example.com
Ricevimento: Appointment by Email
Ricevimento: Office hours for students are normally set on Thursdays from 09:00 to 11:00. The office address is: Biology Section, Dept. Experimental Medicine, entrance: Via Pastore 3 or C.so Europa 30, second floor. E-mail appointments are strongly encouraged. The teacher's e mail address is the following: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively the teacher can be reached at the following phone number: 01035338201.
Ricevimento: Every day, by appointment.
Ricevimento: Appointment made by mail: email@example.com
BRUNO TASSO (President)
ELEONORA RUSSO (President)