AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Student’s working team propensity and technical capability of analysis will be stimulated by encouraging the student to perform a detailed scientific report about the discussed topics, according to the following indications:
- carry out a research-team (two or three students) activity, by using Scopus, Engineering Village and/or other databases, on course-related topics (free- or teacher-suggested subject matters)
- using a word processor
- sending the report by e-mail to the teachers before the exam.
- Metal extraction
- Electrochemistry - Introduction and basic concepts
- Electrochemistry - Galvanic cells
- Electrochemistry – Exercise
- Electrochemistry - Use of the potential for chemical data
- Electrochemistry - Electrolytic cells and Faraday laws
- Polymers-classifications - average molecular weights
- amorphous polymers, Tg, semi-crystalline polymers
- Mechanical behaviour of polymers: elastic, viscoelastic. Traction test: fragile, ductile, elastomeric behavior. Elements of rheology.
- Organic coatings: composition, classification based on the action and the type of cycle
- Organic coatings: classification based on the type of binder
- Fuel cells
- Exercises on electrochemistry
- Calculations on organic coatings
Documents on aulaweb.
Office hours: Contact me by email: email@example.com
MARINA DELUCCHI (President)
MARIA PAOLA CARPANESE
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The written test consists in answering to some questions of theory, addressed during the lectures and solving one problem, similar to those introduced during the lectures.
- Who gets a score greater than or equal to 18 can accept the vote (exam passed) or make an oral examination.
- Who gets a vote, although sufficient, may decide to repeat the examination in subsequent sessions. Warning: those who take an exam, permanently lose the vote of the previous examination.
- Oral examination can increase the vote, but the student can also be rejected, losing in this case the vote of the written exam and then having to re-take the exam in subsequent sessions.