PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY AND LAW I (PCT)
Knowledge of the basic principles for the formulation and production of solid, liquid and semisolid dosage forms. Pharmaceutical dosage forms for rectal, vaginal, nasal and ocular administration together with the excipients and technologies used currently for their production.
Fundamentals on Italian low and regulation issues relevant to pharmacist professional practice in pharmacy
- Definition of medicines and dosage forms.
- Solid dosage forms: Powders; Granules; Tablets; Hard and soft shell capsules.
- Suppositories and pessaries.
- Fundamentals on Italian low and regulation issues relevant to pharmacist professional practice in pharmacy.
- Liquid dosage forms: Solutions; Disperse systems: interfacial phenomena, rheology, emulsions, suspensions; syrups.
- Topical preparations. Ophthalmic preparations. Parenteral products.
- P.Colombo e coll. "Principi di Tecnologie Farmaceutiche" - Casa Editrice Ambrosiana
- M. Aulton, Kevin M.G. Taylor "Tecnologie Farmaceutiche"- Casa Editrice EDRA
- M.Minghetti e coll."Legislazione Farmaceutica"- Casa Editrice Ambrosiana
- Farmacopea Ufficiale Italiana
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP), United States Pharmacopoeia (USP)
GUENDALINA ZUCCARI (President)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.