PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING EXERCISE
In sport, as in every job or challenge, to reach a goal, we need to identify the key factors and plan the principle actions. The course would give to the students an example of work methodology in sport field.
At the end of the course the student will know the competition planning principles and the training periodization to reach the athlete top performance at the right moment, respecting the athlete characteristics, thank to an individual programming.
- Training, planning and program: review
- Sport performance models
- Literature research
- Athelte profiling
- Modern periodization
- Sport Tapering
- Training program and monitoring
- Project Work
Teacher notes and article (Aulaweb)
- Bompa T., Haff G. “Periodization” Human Kinetics 2009
- Mujika I. “Tapering and Peaking for Optimal Performance” Human Kinetics 2009
- Issurin V. “Block Periodization: breakthrough in sport training” Ultimate Athletes Concepts Publisher 2008
- Joyce D., Lewindon D. “High-Performance Training for Sport” Human Kinetics 2014
- Platanow “L’organizzazione dell’allenamento e dell’attività di Gara” Calzetti e Mariucci 2004
- Vercoshanskij “I principi dell’organizzazione del processo di allenamento sportivo” Scuola dello Sport 2001
Ricevimento: Student meeting by appointment, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMANUELA LUISA FAELLI
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
student project work on a study case