ELECTRONIC EMBEDDED SYSTEMS MOD. B
This module provides the theoretical and experimental basis for understanding, analyzing and designing electronic circuits and electronic systems that make use of bipolar, field-effect transistors, and operational amplifiers. Moreover, experimental aspects will be addressed by lab sessions in which simple circuits will be simulated, assembled and tested.
- Providing the necessary elements to tackle the problems related with the design and testing of electronic devices and circuits
- Comprehend the different issues related to the development of electronic circuits including circuit design, implementation methodologies and lab testing,
- Develop simple projects starting from given specifications.
- Real operational amplifiers: static and dynamic characteristics and related parameters
- Use of oprational amplifiers in linear and nonlinear circuits.
- Waveform generators.
- A/D and D/A converters.
- Electrical static and dynamic characteristics of CMOS and TTL logic gates and analysis of their behaviour.
- Interfacing issues of digital circuits and interconnection systems.
- Voltage regulators.
Lecture notes provided by the teacher.
A.S. Sedra and K.C. Smith, Microlectronic circuits, Oxford University Press, 7th edition, 2014.
Ricevimento: By appointment after direct contact with the Teacher
RODOLFO ZUNINO (President)
ERMANNO DI ZITTI (President)
september 21th, 2016.
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
Oral exam and lab reports.
An oral examination is scheduled: moreover, experimental lab sessions concerning the design, simulation and testing of electronic circuits are reported.