Free CityPass AMT subscription for UniGe freshers
UniGe is offering its new freshers a free telematics CityPass AMT subscription.
Recipients of the facility are all students regularly enrolled at the University of Genoa, a.y. 2022/23, for the first time and for the first year (at the first "contact" with UniGe) in a course of:
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree and single-cycle master's degree
- Graduate School (a.y. 2021/2022 enrollment only for the Medical Area)
- Master's degree
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- go to the"UniGe Online Services" site at the useful link, in the Utilities section, and reserve your AMT subscription; be careful to indicate the effective date, of your choice
- after booking, you will receive your subscription number from AMT
- use the AMT app to download your subscription, entering the number you received
If you are not a UniGe freshers but are between 14 and 25 years old, the annual CityPass AMT subscription is at the discounted price of €255.
With CityPass AMT you will be able to make an unlimited number of trips, for 365 days from the first day of validity, on all means of transport of the AMT urban network (buses, subway, elevators, funiculars and Navebus) as well as on the Trenitalia urban rail network (in the sections between the stations of Nervi - Voltri - Vesima - Pontedecimo - Acquasanta).