Enrolments are still open for the postgraduate course for the academic years 2020/21 and 2021/22 in Family Mediation.
The postgraduate course is aimed at people interested in playing the role of Family Mediator, professionals, employees of public or private institutions who wish to acquire specific skills in family law, family mediation and psychology of family relationships, with particular reference to:
- the foundations of family mediation and the figure of the mediator
- the profession of family mediator
- the characteristic phases of the family mediation process
- the most effective methods and techniques for conducting a mediation process
- family law and the rights of the weak, with particular attention to legal, psychological and sociological aspects of family relationships.
Monday, April 26, 2021.
To learn more visit the useful link.
Attached the brochure and the poster of the course.